Buying Guide - Shepherd's Hut Kits
- When you’ve decided which kit(s) you’re interested in buying from us, you should contact us, either by email or phone. If you have any questions that aren’t answered on the website, we’ll gladly help in any way we can.
- We’ll need to quote you for delivery for which we’ll need your delivery postcode. Please send this via [email protected] or use our contact form.
- All sections of our standard kits will fit through a standard sized doorway with the exception of our metal base frames.
- If you are at all concerned about your access, either for the delivery vehicle accessing your property or about the size of the kit sections, please contact us and we will be happy to advise.
- Customers are very welcome to collect their kits from our factory unit, if you’re unsure of what size vehicle or trailer you would require please ask us for advice. You can collect from our factory unit in any sized lorry up to an artic.
- If you’d like to go ahead with the order, just let us know exactly what you’d like to order including any optional extras along with your billing and delivery address and phone number and we’ll send you an invoice. We require a 50% deposit of the total order amount upfront and the balance a few days before delivery is due.
- Our prefered payment method is by bank transfer but we also accept card payments over the phone.
- Our lead time is usually 4-6 weeks but can be higher during busy times. If timescale is important, please ask what our current lead time is before ordering.
- After payment of your deposit, we’ll be back in touch shortly to arrange delivery with you.